Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Friday. That's Neat.

The girls & I got supplies for their Bug Catcher Necklaces & they're working hard at making a nice assortment for the shop. They'll be making their debut this early evening! I'll post it on Twitter & let you know exactly when! (And we heard those of you that requested "boy" ones too!) And WAIT until you see the packaging my 6 year old came up with. Simple, clever & cute!

UPDATE: The Bug Catcher Necklaces are in the shop. Only minutes after listing 4 of them TWO sold! The girls are sooo excited. And I'm such a proud crafty mama. Guess I better crack the crafty whip & get them makin' more. HAHA!
Oh, & look HERE at the packaging!

Wow, I can't believe today is Friday. I heart Fridays, but I uber heart Saturdays even more. It's our family day, our relax-n-chill-out day, it's our adventure day, it's my "mommy time" day ALL wrapped into one. Oh, & we clean in the morning. (Bleck.) BUT, it's amazing how AWESOME the cleaning thing has gone since Mr. WhiMSy love volunteered to have the whole family help out. I love it. (And he looks really good holding that vacuum cleaner. Housecleaning hawtness.)


For some leisure reading: Take a peek HERE. Ruthie of Rose Works Jewelry interviewed moi! (Leave some comment luv too, K?)

Happy Weekending!

8 comments:

  1. Because of your awesomeness I just stole quarters from my 3 year old piggy bank. Now it's time to find a vending machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that blog button and newest post. Oh how I love vending machines. I am considering putting one in the powder bathroom for potty training purposes.... too weird? Oh well. lol.

    xoxo

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your hanging organizer that I found on flickr, so I put a picture of it on my blog. I wanted to make sure this is alright with you. I have linked it to your flickr. Anxious to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! So fun your girls are getting into the spirit of being business women! So much more fun than the lemonade/kool aid stand. :) HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you buy the capsules with the holes already in them?

    I <3 this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am soooooooooooo HAPPY to know your girls are doing GREAT with their new business!! off to read your interview! :D Thanks sooooooo very much for sharing! Have a FANTASTIC weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever Mum and clever girls. Go Mr WhiMSyLove. Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my the girks are awesome and you are one fab mamma.
    Good luck girls with your venture the necklaces are awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.