Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We Think We're SO Funny.

This is Tia & I today on our date this morning at Barnes & Noble. After lounging with giant coffee drinks, talking-n-laughing over lovely & informative books & annoying those around us trying to read in peace, it was time to leave. Tia took a couple pics with her camera phone of our booky fun. Oh yeah, & those chins of mine? Not so fun. We totally plan on revisiting the bookstore & taking candid shots under every sign categorizing the books. This was our take on "Humor". No sound was coming out of our mouths. Fake laughing. (Tia accidently cut herself out of the picture, giving me & my chins center stage. Thanks girlfriend.)


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I know you use Picnik and you have the premium membership... have you tried the touch up section and use the airbrush or wrinkle remover? I don't think of my chins as "wrinkles" but I am in LOVE with this for myself! It's my new addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Picnik premium membership. But I might just consider it if it means I can use it as a weight loss tool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.