Friday, October 16, 2009

Stuff-n-Things



The girls have been madly crafting their sweet little hearts out by making oodles of Bug Catcher/Treasure Keeper Necklaces. I'll be stocking the shop with our latest designs early next week. (And we're all tickled that Bug Catcher sales are picking up! Stock up for the holidays people!)



I'll be gone this weekend with Mr. WhiMSy love on a retreat to Newport, Washington with other couples from our church. We'll be staying at Inn at the Lake. It looks gorgeous! I can't wait!
(Tia has the lovely duty of playing "mommy" to my kids. She's got 3 boys, so she'll have her hands full. Thanks pal!)
I'm totally psyched about driving 3 1/2 hours & crafting, crafting, crafting this afternoon. Wheeee!!! Gotta go! See you on Monday my lovely little blog peoples!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend with your husband!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.