Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Speaking of Advent...


Tia got my girls a Barbie Advent calendar & it has been QUITE fun! I even get all excited when they open the window to reveal a little Barbie prize every day. Smart bargain shopper that she is, I think Tia got it on clearance at the end of the holiday season last year. If I see any this year, I'm gonna snag 'em up for next year too. They are super fun & a great compromise to those chocolate ones. I'm not a big fan of kids + candy.

Poor Zoey went to school today, & an hour-n-a-half later Mr. WhiMSy love & I got a call from the school nurse that Zoey had gotten sick. She is home now. Pazely was sick this weekend. It must be all the new Nebraska germs.

I continue to unpack. But it's not so much like unwrapping Christmas presents like I thought it was gonna be. Thanks for all your comments & encouragment. Don't stop. (hee hee) You may not realize how much your comments mean to me, but I LOVE GETTING THEM!!! And when I see a lovely blog fan has left a lovely comment, my heart goes pitter-patter...

10 comments:

  1. One pitter patter more to the jar :)

    Maru

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been getting sick on and off here too. Never ever fun! I hope your little one feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No unpacking is not so much like Christmas but YOU CAN DO IT! That photo is fun (despite the poor sick child) I think we are going to try some of those this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Advent calendars are fun! What a fun gift from Tia!!

    Sorry to hear that Zoey is sick... Praying she gets well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just tell you thanks for your song! The three little birds =). I have had a horrible year (though it doesn't show on my blog, some things should remain private). I needed that song today!
    So just wanted to say Thank You =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry you've got a sickie poo...just a wierd question, what do you do with all the "saran wrap" after you unpack?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. carmen---I thought about collecting it & making the world's largest saran ball.
    Instead, I am just throwing it away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you should! you could be in the record books, LOL..or you could be the new preacher's odd wife who has a giant ball of saran wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GET WELL SOON, ZOEY!

    My heart goes pitter-pat when I get blog comments, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the picture. Is she the sick one or merely annoyed :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.