Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart WINNER!!


Congrats to Bluebeard & Elizabeth of the blog "Altered Book Lover" found here: http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/
Yahoo!!!

Thanks to everyone who played along, visited my blog & left lovely comments & emails.

Due to the poor timing of my computer permanently fading out, I wasn't able to join in on the fun. But I promise, soon, to make a visit to all those that left messages & visit your cozy places in the www, as is the true spirit of OWOH.

♥ Nikki


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. big CONGRATS Bluebeard & Elizabeth!! this giveaway has been so much fun!
    i, too, had awful timing of my computer dying and using my husband's is tough, with issues all its own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry it took me so long to reply to your post. Thank you for not giving up on me. I really love this and will be honored to own it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.