Monday, February 15, 2010

Week in Review




I'm a bizzy-buzzy girl today, mostly hangin' with my man on his day off & working like mad to get the first piece written for my newspaper column, which is due this evening. I'm sure some might think I'm working too hard. You should see my table--covered in papers which are covered in inky notes. But I want to make a good impression. This first piece is gonna set the tone, ya know?! And I want my new tiny town to like me.

I have more to say, & your questions to answer, but not enough time to chit-chat at the moment. You can look forward to a wordy & random post tomorrow.

*Click on the picture mosaic for a photo play-by-play.

♥ Nikki

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great with the newspaper
    I'm sure!
    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.