Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Crafty Night!

I've started a monthly Crafty Night & yesterday evening was the kickoff. (I need to come up with a catchy name. "Crafty Night" is kinda b-l-a-h.) 6 ladies joined me to make some of those popular flat-backed marble magnets. SUPER easy to make! And super DUPER fun! It felt awesomely terrific to get all crafty. I've been so busy with so many other things that it's been a while since I've gotten to spread my mess everywhere & have a happy handmade time.
I know I've got a lot of new local fans & followers, so I thought I'd extend an invitation to you all to come join me for the next Crafty Night on Tuesday, April 13th from 6:00-8:00 p.m. @ New Life Assembly in Bridgeport. I'll post details & pictures of the next project & additional info as this date approaches. Please email me at whimsy-girl [at] hotmail.com if interested! Thanks!

Nikki

10 comments:

  1. They look son nice!
    I wish I had all those supplies here!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have a craft night every monday, and we call it craft or don't. because you can craft, or don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun! I wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are super cute! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I wanna come. Poor me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. My daughter and I made some of these a couple of years ago....they were so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Were I to live in your vicinity, I would SO come craft with you. FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those magnets turned out so cute!

    I only just discovered your blog. I will definitely come back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I just started my own monthly craft along!! I decided to choose Craft Army, feel free to be another base ;) I even had someone make me a wicked logo. Get in contact if you wanna be another Craft Army Base!!
    RECRUIT THE CRAFTERS!!!

    General Craft WANTS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have a tutorial for these magnets? They would be fun to make with my MOPS group!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.