Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18: Month of Gratitude

I am grateful for...a day off. I headed to my friends' photo studio today. I visited & got lunch takeout from the diner & crafted & cozied on their couches & it was just real, real nice...

Zoey (age 8) is grateful for...her white board. It was a birthday gift from a friend this past September & one of the best she has ever gotten. She'll sit for long periods of time playing with that thing!

Pazely (age 6) is grateful for...the trash can. "So we don't have to litter all over the house."

1 comment:

  1. Now if us adults would step back and be grateful for the little things. I'm glad you had a restful day. Sounded peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.