Monday, May 9, 2011

If I had a green thumb...

Mother's Day had me busy. One job in particular led to the whole cleaning of the garage. I blame this baker's rack. It's actually been down in our storage room in the basement for several months. It was used in the kitchen of a house we used to live in back in Washington that was teeny tiny without much cupboard space.
Occasionally I get in a repurposing kind of mood. I hate junk. And I hate good stuff that sits around & pretends to be junk. So, I had Mr. WhiMSy love bring it up to the garage & made it into a potting bench. Funny thing is, I do not have a green thumb at all. But I still plant things & pretend that my thumb is a different color. And this new addition in the garage makes me happy.

P.S. I joined pinterest today. Wheeeee!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE RACK, IT LOOKS GREAT WITH ALL YOUR STUFF ON! PS, I LOVE PINTREST TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to talk Jer into letting me use an old dresser for the same purpose on our back porch... I love the idea of having a potting place :) Yours is very nice!!

    What is Pinterest exactly? I looked at it but, I'm still not sure WHAT it is??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.