Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Bags in 30 Days: Day 11, 12 & 13: Bathrooms & Hall Closet

After school today, I walked with the girls to the library for story time. Then I dropped the Mr. off to work out at the gym. I had about 45 minutes to myself. And rather than have a sit & knit, I decided to tackle the upstairs bathroom as part of the project: 30 Bags in 30 Days.
Well, the bathroom led to the hall closet, full of vases & glass jars of all shapes & sizes. And candles & holders for the candles too. And then THAT led to the downstairs bathroom. (Which is really bare, but still can't be left out.)
And a few hours later, I was done.
(I tackled 3 "rooms" from my list!)

I found one of Zoey's baby teeth in the medicine cabinet. (Gross.)
And plenty of lotions & bath gels. (Too many.)
I discovered some mud masks. (The girls & I will have fun with those this weekend!)
And once again it felt good to let go of things that I've been hanging onto for years---& yet never using.

I got rid of 2 bags of stuff: (1 trash, 1 for donation)
Tally so far: 13 Days = 17 Bags
Yahoo!
Zoey's room & closet, AND Mr. WhiMSy love's closet & his side of the room are the final areas to complete upstairs---then it's downstairs I go, to the rooms I'm most scared of & have been putting off: The storage rooms. The playroom. My. Art. Studio.
Yikes!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!! I started my on bag clean up. Thanks for the inspiration. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.