Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankfulness: Day #14

I'm thankful for...
...my co-workers.
Because they're also my friends.
And one of them was even the girls' elementary principal until he retired & became my boss at the newspaper, while my former boss decided to go serve in the military in Africa. (Show-off. haha!)
They make going to work fun.
Earlier this year we all got to hang out a lot while photographing the Bridgeport Bulldogs high school football games. Away games were the best. More time to goof off & all.
Monday nights, we work from supper time until midnight. And a lot of times Mondays are pretty much laugh fests. We'll even take breaks from working hard on layout or advertising or editing to go outside & fly homemade frisbees or have office chair races down the middle of the street. Or some other silly nonsense.
I mean, I've had some annoying co-workers in my past.
But this is the first time I can say I'm thankful for each & every one.
Was that too mushy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.