Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankfulness: Day #16


I'm thankful for...
...laughter.

I love to laugh. And I love making other people laugh.

Every week, I talk to my mom on the phone & we laugh. It makes me miss my family. Because we sure know how to laugh when we get together. Oh yes, I do miss them.
Sometimes my friend Tia & I (another one I'm missin') just laugh at the dumbest stuff. Everybody else might not "get it". But we "get it".

And laughter as medicine? Definitely.

When I laugh, I just let it all out. You know how some people muffle their laughter or try to make it sound cute? Not me. I guffaw with the best of them. I chortle & the sound echoes. I tend to be super duper loud when I laugh.
But, you know what? I don't care.

**The photo is from April 2010. Pazely & I are fake laughing. Not even making a sound. HAHA!**

1 comment:

  1. Great photo - and a great concept to document all the things we have to be grateful for. good job. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.