Friday, November 18, 2011

Thankfulness: Day #17

I'm thankful for...
...moments like these.

Last night, Pazely lost another tooth. She wrote a note to the tooth fairy that read:
"From Pazely. Dear Toothfairy, Can I borrow my tooth for show and tell tomarow. pur your anser hear ---->"

Without kids of my own, I wouldn't get very many moments like these. They are priceless. And they definitely fill my joy tank to overflowing. 
This is how the Toothfairy responded:
"I suppose that's ok dear. But don't expect extra cash when I get the tooth back for real. Love the Toothfairy."
(Apparantly the Toothfairy has the penmanship of an old lady with a shaky wrist. Or else she wrote the note with her left hand perhaps?)
Pazely ran into my room this morning to show me the dollar she got from the Toothfairy. She was so excited! I asked her, "Well, what did the tooth fairy say about borrowing your tooth?"
She replied, "I couldn't read it. It was in Spanish."
♥

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so cute!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanish. Awesome. One of the best posts. Ever. : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!! sound's as cute as a movie quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely moment. She gave a funny answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute! Thanks for sharing this priceless moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. outta the mouths of babes.

    spanish. sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.