Monday, June 11, 2012

Knitted Postcard #15

The Mr. & Zoey left this morning for summer camp. (Zoey's first camp!) The Mr. will be helping with the 8th-10th grade youth camp. I think his role is "Security". He asked for a taser & a badge, but last I knew, he hadn't heard if his request had been granted.

Pazely & I dropped some mail at the post office this morning, which included this knitted postcard for my little camper. Pazely also wrote a letter to her sister, which gave advice such as: "Don't spend your money on a lot of shugery things." And: "Hope you don't get any ticks in your hair."

Little Pazely & I will be kickin' it for the next 5 days. She'll be my cuddle buddy, my Summer Diary partner, my  little helper around the house.
She's currently napping. 
And you wonder why this is the 3rd blog post in one day...

1 comment:

  1. OMG, that knitted postcard is TOO cute! I can't knit but I may have to copy the design in paper or fabric form to send to my son at scout camp next week! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.