Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Diary: Day 28: Video Games


Today, after working my shift at the newspaper job, I took the girls to the library for our weekly Friday visit. (No fines on Fridays! Woot! Woot!) Then I came home, figured out a plan for dinner with the Mr., headed to the grocery store for the fixin's & then came home to cook up some spaghetti & meatballs while the Mr. made a salad. (The Mr. makes lovely salads.) When all was said & done, I was ready to chill with my family. Every once in a while we pull out our Wii. My favorite game, by far, is WarioWare: Smooth Moves. It's such a silly game to play with a large group of people, or even our little family of 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.