Monday, June 18, 2012

Week in Review: June 11-17


Last week I...
...said goodbye to the Mr. & Zoey as they headed off to summer camp for 5 days!
...knitted 3 postcards. (Mailed one to Zoey, listed 2 in the shop.)
...took Pazely to work with me. (Twice.)
...had a coffee/hang-out date with Pazely. (We did everything together as we were alone for 5 days.)
...felt like supermom, taking care of the house & the kidlet all on my own. It was AWESOME!!
...drove 15 miles down the road to read to kids at the Broadwater library.
...ate a whole box of cream puffs with Pazely. 
...knitted with Pazely.
...made waffles for breakfast.
...ate spaghettios for dinner.
...had a mini sleeping buddy all week.
...missed the Mr. & #1.
...made "Welcome Home" banners to celebrate the return of the other half of my fam.
...had some sandy fun at the lakes with friends.
...grilled bacon-wrapped chicken on the BBQ.
...made cornbread. Haven't done that in a LONG time!
...microwaved Ivory soap.
...read oodles & oodles to my 7 year old.
...folded origami butterflies to my heart's content.
...returned home after work on Friday & happily found the Mr. & Zoey!!
Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki,

    Now, I've heard of microwaving ivory soap -- really interesting. It sounds like you had a great week despite half of the fam being missing. Knitted postcards sound very intriguing!!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.