Tuesday, December 9, 2014

DIY: Paper + Ink Gift Wrap

This is such a simple gift wrap idea, it's ridiculous. 
It's as easy as this:
"Here's a pen. Done."

It also brings to mind song lyrics from The Sound of Music:
♫Brown paper packages tied up with faux string...♫
Haha! Not really.

Wrap your gift & then use the Sharpie to draw a ribbon + bow + tag.
My secret to wrapping a gift in kraft paper? Use a hot glue gun to secure edges & flaps.



The Crazy Crafty Christmas Countdown is a D.I.Y. project every day from Black Friday through Christmas Eve.
So be sure to check back often!
Click HERE (or the logo on the sidebar) for a list of all the current Crazy Crafty Christmas Countdown posts.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. I'm going to use these ideas on all my holiday gifts, wedding and otherwise!
    I like this site :: Fishing Lodge Alaska, recommended

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.