Monday, July 14, 2008

Cupcake Craft Night in the Etsy Labs!!



Just a quick note! I shoulda posted this earlier-- because the event happens TODAY!-- but I didn't think about it until now. If you are crazy about cupcakes (like me!!!) then come over to The Treehouse in the Etsy Virtual Labs, from 6-8pm Brooklyn time, & get crafty makin' cupcake-inspired stuff! It should be oodles of sweet fun!!!! To find out all about it, click HERE.
One thing they'll be making are some cupcake ornament thingies which remind me a lot of the cupcakes I sell in my shop. Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. just thought i would pass this on. i caught it earlier today: http://polkadotsandrickrack.blogspot.com/2008/07/happy-birthday-katie.html
    this is a big size cupcake cake. fun and cute. thought you would like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.