Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Fun Foodie Idea

It's 10:30 at night & I just got back from the NHRA (National Hot Rod Association) drag races in Seattle (about a 7 hour round trip drive!) with my bro, sis, nephew & pops. I've been up since 4:30 this morning. I am SOOOO tired. But, I wanted to post this "Summer Fun Idea" before the weekend is over....
Make colorful rice krispie treats!!!
My girls & I made pink krispie treats with blue sprinkles & rainbow star confetti. Mix things up a bit & make a batch of crazy colored crunchy sweets!
Have a happy weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. yum!!
    I like your blog, its so colourful and cherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I love love love this idea! I am going to make them to share with the girls, while we watch the harry potter movie at the drive in!

    Thank you for your continual inspiration, I think that you are just awesome!

    Hugs and sunshine,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Nikki! When I saw the first photo at a glance I thought it was ground beef with sprinkles! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff---haha! It TOTALLY looks like ground beef with sprinkles!!
    Ew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.