Friday, September 19, 2008

Pins

I've got an achin' hand from cutting out so many circles for the Vintage Fabric Pinback Buttons at WhiMSy love. In the past few days I've made over 300 of them! I tell ya, I'm serious about making every day a crafty day to prepare for my first show in December. I'm planning on having a small box full of these buttons for customers to dig through & pick out their favorites! (Sweet stocking stuffers, wouldn't ya say?)



And look at this vintage fabric I dug out from my stash! It has these perfect little miniature pictures all over it. The birdie is my favorite.


Oh! And before I forget: Hop on over to Lisa's blog, Polka Dot Cottage, to check out the details of a virtual party she's having on Monday morning to celebrate the first day of FALL!! I always do something special to usher in my favorite season. It'll be fun to see what everyone does to welcome Autumn. See you there!

***The "SUPER DUPER SALE" is still going on--thru September--at WhiMSy love! Check it out for some sweet deals! Select Vintage Button Rings for $6! Cupcake Prints for $10! Pinwheels, Vintage Items... & MORE!!

1 comment:

  1. I really love my pins. I try to wear one everyday so I can work my way through them. Love those vintage litle prints too. Especially the one with the artist pallet.
    Ok so you tagged with that quirky thing. I'm not dissin' ya on it. I'm just trying to come up with most entertaining list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.