Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Fun Craftin'!

The girls & I made a trip to the library yesterday. We got so many books & videos I could barely carry my super duper JUMBO bag out the door. And, the dork that I am, I weighed them when we got home. 27 pounds of library goodies! I borrowed so many books about kiddie crafts--I can't wait for some summer fun craftin' with my girls! I had to take a picture from one of the books & show you. The "supplies" list cracked me up: a nail...electrical tape...a graham cracker. You know, the usual crafty supplies.

I'm gearing up to show you lots of fun & simple projects to fill these wonderfully lazy days of summer!

So, stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very intrigued at a project that requires a graham cracker and electrical tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intriguing things, you have my attention...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bring 'em on.

    And speakin' of... a craft of yours was featured here:

    http://dandeedesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/craft-camp-day-one.html

    running a fun camp like that is something I could totally see you doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "dork that I am" -- OK, I'm admiring your dorkiness and wishing I had thought of weighing our pile! When the stack reached 48 books, that would have been a good time to impress them with the fact that the pile of books probably weighed as much as the 3 year old.

    Now however, I'm trying to limit them to 10 library books a week, so we'll see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.