Saturday, September 3, 2011

Countdown to...September Crafty Night!

The postcard reminders are ready to be mailed. And I can't stop looking at the lovely warm-colored embellishments & supplies we'll be using for the craft.
Fall officially appears a mere 10 days after Crafty Night.
Can you tell I'm anxious for autumn?!
If you're in the area, I sure hope you'll join me!
(Please reserve your spot SOON so I know how many to plan for.)

Crafty Night
Tuesday, September 13th
6 - 8 PM
$5 per person
New Life activity room
510 J. Street
(new location, which is actually our original location!)
Bridgeport, NE

Light supper served!
Learn a craft!
Supplies provided!
Take home a handmade favor!
Hang out with crafty peeps!

Crafty Night is the 2nd Tuesday of EVERY month.
For more information, please visit the Crafty Night facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/craftynight

2 comments:

  1. love your postcards.. they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!

    Wish I was in the neighborhood so I could come play too : )

    xoxo
    MaryLea
    (pink and green mama)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.